Nathanael and Allison : Medalist Golf Club | Michigan Wedding

Who doesn't dig a super fun colorful wedding?? I totally do.  The Medalist Golf Club in Marshall, Michigan, recommended my work to N&A for their July wedding this year.  And what a blast we all had!  I've never see so many genuine smiles in one place in my life.  It was like EVERYONE was drinking in the happiness of uniting Nathanael and Allison.

I especially love that it was super sunny, and boom. Rain.  We EVEN got a pretty sweet rainbow for a few minutes.  This wedding rocked- sunshine, rain, golf carts, and good people.











Comments

  1. Superb wedding event!! Their wedding day seems like it was intently thought out. It has pure perfection! I love this wedding venue. It is one of the prettiest event locations I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment