Michigan Boudoir Photographer : Ms. O

Michigan Boudoir Experience
Ms. O

Boudoir by Munro Photography


Chances are, if you have followed my work at all, that you know a major facet of my work centers on empowering my female clients through the art of glamour.  It's not your typical "glamour kiosk in the mall" sort of event- my boudoir sessions are beautiful contemporary portraits designed for even the most conservative of women.

You don't have to bare it all to feel beautiful, sexy, or glamorous.

What makes my job amazing is the moment at the Reveal Meeting where my client gasps- that moment where she sees herself as stunning.  Timeless.  Elegant.  Gorgeous.  Ms. O's session and reveal was every bit what I have come to love about this experience.  Come as you are, whatever age, whatever body, whatever confidence level!

Here's what Ms. O has to say about her time in the studio:

Laura does a wonderful job in making the boudoir shoot fun and Rachel does a great job with hair and makeup.  I was nervous at the beginning of the day but that didn't last long with Laura as she is great at putting your fears and discomforts to rest.  I had an album created for my fiancĂ© for Christmas and he absolutely loved it.  I would highly recommend Laura for any photography needs you may have, you won’t be disappointed!
boudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexy

boudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexy

boudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexy
boudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexyboudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexy



boudoir, michigan boudoir, munro photography, laura munro, sexy
AND, just in time for Valentine's Day, I will be offering a selection of boudoir collections to choose just the right book or album for your needs.  Don't forget to check out the boudoir information under the "glamour" section at www.munrophotos.com

Comments

  1. So pretty Laura! What a beautiful session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must thank you for posting this blog because the topic is very much in demand today and everyone wants to read about it.Couple photoshoot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment