Gorgeous Michigan Boudoir | Miss K

Miss K came into my studio, ready to shoot a session as a gift for her significant other- and in the course of shooting her portraits she really opened up about why she REALLY wanted to do the session.  She confided that she was feeling pretty low- after a disastrous session with a photographer building a portfolio, Miss K was left with a sinking feeling, "Is that what I really look like?"

One of the saddest things I hear is that someone trusted a photographer who was new or doesn't specialize in women's portraiture and the images only serve to amplify insecurities.  EVERY woman has body insecurities (and if you don't, kudos to reaching nirvana!) and the wrong posing, poor lighting technique, and a general lack of knowledge as to how to bring out the personality of the subject all boil down to a bad experience and a sad client.  Something I never want my clients to go through.

I was ecstatic when Miss K saw her images- she's an absolutely stunning human being.  Beautiful.  Funny.  Sweet as can be.  And watching her gasp in delight that her images reflected who she really is just made my day. 

Check out a few from her gorgeous session, and if you're interested in booking your very own boudoir you can contact me at lashmunro@yahoo.com or read more info on my website at www.munrophotos.com

michigan boudoir, black lingerie

michigan boudoir, munro photography

michigan boudoir, munro photography, michigan photographer

michigan boudoir



Comments

  1. Lovely shots. I bet she was thrilled with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow! This girl is so beautiful and you did a great job! I love the very first image the most. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! She is stunning and I love the clean and crisp look these images - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment