Josh and Mallory| Backyard Battle Creek Wedding by Munro Photography

Munro Photography | Michigan Wedding Photography 
Josh and Mallory's Battle Creek Wedding

I seem to be photographing more and more local-ish weddings lately, and I'm loving the chance to meet so many amazing people in Michigan!  Josh and Mallory met with me what seems like eons ago and I've been giddy up the wazoo about their wedding.  They are so comfortable with each other, and my heart melted for them over their first look moment.  As most couples are, they were nervous for the ceremony, but having the chance to see each other and take a minute to soak in some togetherness seemed to really put them at ease.  "I'm good now," Josh said, "I got to see her, so I'm not as nervous."

Now lets talk about a wedding full of DETAILS!  Holy smokes, I walked outside and there was a brand spanking new gazebo, wooden wine barrels, flowers draped over everything, and can we all just swoon over the hand-burned detail on her bouquet?  Uh, magical.

Florals by my fave Park Place Design
Makeup by my other fave Erick Gerson Rodriguez
Congrats to two very lucky people, who have found something in each other that people wander through life searching for- a real blessing.  
For information about having Munro Photography photograph YOUR wedding day, please inquire at lashmunro@yahoo.com  or visit www.munrophotos.com for more info.










Comments

Post a Comment