Alex | Michigan Senior Photography, Art Prize Grand Rapids

It's senior season! My calendar is filling up between weddings, engagements, and seniors and I couldn't be more excited for all the new faces I am getting to meet this year.  Knowing that my clients have the peace of mind working with a professional photographer with experience, knowledge, and insurance leaves me free to work magic and just CREATE-- with the peace of mind, my clients are able to relax and enjoy the experience.  After all- how many times do you graduate from high school!?

Alex's senior session last summer was a blast to photograph- we were able to work in a session during the famous Grand Rapids Art Prize and inside the beautiful venue the B.O.B.  Colorful, unique images splatter her gallery in vibrance, and Alex's fun personality shines through.  Who wants senior portraits that look like everyone else? 

A special offer is available for senior sessions that book their date before April 30, 2014- your session can take place any time within 2014 for the Class of 2015.  Let's dream up a fun session just for you- visit my website at www.munrophotos.com and contact me for my information.





Comments