Studio Open House

I'm so thrilled to announce on the blog that I have finally found a studio space for Munro Photography in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

To celebrate this new and awesome venture, I'm hosting a fab open house in the space for my clients on April 15, 2012 from 2:30 p.m. to whenever (probably 6 or so).  Why is there no definite end time?  I'm going to spend the open house holding super mini-sessions!

My amazing hair and makeup team will be available during the open house to meet and greet and do your hair and makeup for your portrait.  There's no cost for the mini-portraits (prints/products are separate)! This is my way of enjoying the space and celebrating this new chapter.

The mini-sessions are first come-first served.  When you arrive at the space, there will be a sign in sheet for those who want to have their portrait taken- alone, with your mom, with your daughters, with your sisters, with your bff's... whatever you want!  At the end of the open house, I'll have a drawing for some special gifts for those who've attended.

SO, come on in eat a little, drink a little, enjoy getting pampered and celebrate this chapter in my life with me.

Please email me if you plan on attending and I will be sure to get you the directions to the studio.  This also helps me know how much food and drink I need to have on hand... ;)  lashmunro@yahoo.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/munrophotos

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 15th!

Comments