Spring Into Love!

I....love....spring.   It's my favorite.  Of course, those who've spent any amount of time with me know that just about anything is my "favorite."  Though, seriously, spring is my favorite!

This is the time of year for rejuvenating and shedding the winter doldrums... the sun is shining, flowers are peeking, the trees are beginning to bloom, and I am finally outside shooting (which, undoubtedly, is also my favorite).

Naturally, I have been booked to the hilt lately (another of my favorite things) and am enjoying the love in the air.  Spring in the season for engagements and celebrating love in my world and I'm thrilled with the latest images that have come from my sessions lately.  Here's a peek at what Munro Photography has sprung into this year- LOVE!








Comments