Whew! Update blog...

Hello, Blogland.  It's been awhile.  A few times over the past couple weeks, I've asked myself why I include complimentary engagement sessions... and then I'd meet up with my couples and be reminded.  Because I LOVE my 2011 wedding couples!  I've experienced many changes in my personal life, and really questioned where I was headed professionally.  After my marathon of complimentary engagement sessions, I know without an ounce of hesitation, that I am headed in the right direction.  My art is one of the most important things to me (besides my family and friends), and having clients who truly appreciate what I do and are so open with me to let me create within their vision.. I'm honored.  

Unfortunately, time is running low for me.  I had thought I would end up with a plethera of extra time, but sometimes when time is handed to you, you simply find something else to fill it with.  :)  With that said, I am going to post a few pictures to give you an idea of what I've been up to and get caught up on the blog.
 Nicole and Mike! Can't wait-- super adorable couple, and completely into each other!

 Tyler and Steph-- what can I say- amazingly fun and charismatic.  Their wedding will be a blast!
Marco and Amy... it rained for our entire session, and instead of complaining,
they forged on (AND, it was her birthday)! They are such a joy!


Ty and Mandi- my Cosmopolitan couple! ;)
They introduce a unique sophistication to my 2011 lineup, and I am thrilled!


Greg and Krissy- OMGosh! SO in love and completely, utterly, 100% meant for each other. 
Best friends and just an AWESOME couple!

 Shane and Michelle- (okay, so you can't really see them way off there..but the shot was too cool to pass up)  In the sweltering heat, they primped and posed and smiled without one word of complaint!  They are stunners and their wedding will be gorgeous!

Jake and Stacy-- my "Cowboy Couple" (hardcore hunters!) I could hardly get them to stop touching each other throughout the shoot-- such chemistry!

And there you have it- a rundown of those who've taken advantage of the engagement session included with all my wedding packages and who were a part of the last couple weeks of keeping me busy!
Love you all and can't wait to share in your weddings!

Comments