Augusta Michigan Military Wedding | Munro Photography

Allll the glorious details at this wedding made me swoon.  I love a good military wedding- and this one takes the cake! (Literally, that was some good cake. haha)

Brandi and Nick were married in June at the Yarrow Golf and Conference Center in Augusta, Michigan.  It's an absolutely beautiful venue and I loved that it's local to me! (YAY, LOCAL!)  From the glittery details, to the romantic florals, to the handsome uniforms- this was a fun, fetching soiree.

Congratulations to these two!











Comments

  1. Beautiful photos of a beautiful wedding! Great job - I especially love the one of them on the hill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, laura! <3 military weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, I also want to throw my reception party at a great lace like this. If you have any information regarding these venues for weddings in Los Angeles then please share your reviews. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment