Nick and Nicole | Battle Creek Michigan Urban Engagement

Munro Photography | Battle Creek Michigan Engagement Photography

Urban Romance with a Classic Twist

 www.munrophotos.com

Nick and Nicole have a wedding coming up, so to honor that, I figured now was a pretty good time to get to blogging their fun and romantic urban engagement session.  What I love about these two is their affection for each other is unwavering- I put them in a parking garage and it was still romantic.  Seriously. 

I can't wait for their September wedding in Battle Creek- it's bound to be absolutely amazing!

If you are planning your own wedding and are interested in talking with me about wedding photography, please visit my website above or contact me directly at lashmunro@yahoo.com.  I would love to work magic for your day!







These sweet little pins were made by Tracy Park of Park Place Design







Comments