Wedding Sale- Michigan Wedding Photography | Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kzoo

Hey there fabulous blog readers!  I have been SWAMPED lately in wedding work, styled shoots (*keep posted- some AMAZING images are coming our way in April*), website work, commercial work... AH!

So here's a heads up, lovely people, that I have several last minute dates... there are still some July, late August, October, and November dates available for 2014 weddings!  

I'm even offering a special bonus that you have to meet with me to find out what it is- can't meet? Bummer.  

Must have a consult to learn what the
extra booking incentive will be for you!


I have filled my calendar with more glamour and boudoir than ever before, too, so PLEASE don't hesitate to talk about booking regardless of the type of shoot it is... I want you to have first choice of the dates, plus booking ahead gives me a chance to work with you to style the shoot YOUR way.  No cookie cutter. No formula.  Let's work together! 

You can contact me at lashmunro@yahoo.com OR you can view information on my website at www.munrophotos.com  and use the Contact Me section to send me a note.  

Much Love, 

Laura

Comments