Mrs A {Michigan Boudoir Photography} Munro Photography

Michigan Boudoir Photography by Munro Photography

MRS. A's Experience


So when Mrs. A first contacted me about doing a boudoir, I could tell she had some anxiety about the idea.  Of course, it's hard to imagine yourself in front of someone you hardly know showing your skivvies which are meant for your lover's eyes only, am I right?

I spent several messages talking with her about what to expect and her courage must have quadrupled, "Oh, why not! Let's do it."  And her session was born.

As the images are a gift for her husband, I won't show many of them, but I will say that we thought long and hard about what to incorporate into the session that would scream Mr. A.  As an avid outdoorsman, Mrs. A knew right off the bat that camo ANYTHING would be right up his alley.

Here's what she had to say about her session:

I couldn't have asked for a better Photographer to take my pictures. I never imagined I would enjoy my Boudoir photo shoot as much as I did but it was Fantastic! Laura is not just a Photographer she's a artist and is fabulous at photography!! Her pictures make me look at myself different! When I walked out of her office my head was held high and I felt like I could take on the world.. I lost count how many times I looked into the mirror and said wow.. your Beautiful...(and I'm not sure if I've ever told myself that before the pictures) I would do this Boudoir photo shoot again in a heart beat!! Loved every second of it!!

Mrs. A is an absolute dream- THIS is what I want for my clients every time they work with me.  I want them to have the best and experience that feeling of being truly happy and content.  You ARE beautiful and I am so very glad that you can see it.





For information on boudoir sessions with Munro Photography, please visit www.munrophotos.com or shoot Laura an email at lashmunro@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. The pictures of Mrs. A are beautiful. I always knew she was beautiful. She was on the first day she was born. She has blossomed into a beautiful women

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pictures she looks beautiful, it was great working with you and her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment