Miss P| Michigan Boudoir Photography

You can't help but be drawn in by Miss P's energy- she's a fun, spunky woman who let go of her inhibitions and traveled several hours to the studio.  In a snow storm.  All for a boudoir session.

I pride myself on making the women in my studio feel beautiful- I find that the session may start as a great idea for a significant other, but almost always, inevitably, the session turns into so much more.  It becomes an experience for the client, and Miss P was having the time of her life getting a complete makeover from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. 

"I feel so PRETTY!" Miss P exclaimed, over and over.  A quick glance at the back of the camera to help her see what was happening brought tears to her eyes, "You GUYS! Seriously. Wow."




With help from my favorite makeup guru, Erick Rodriguez click here for his website, we showed Miss P just how beautiful she is- no smoke and mirrors.  No magazine telling her what she should look like.  Just accentuating her God-given beauty and allowing her to know that she is WORTH it.

Comments

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my session! beaming to say I want another session!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment