Summer Wedding | Frankfort Michigan Beach Wedding

Munro Photography
Frankfort, Lake Michigan Wedding Photography
Ceremony: beach, private
Reception: Sleeping Bear Inn

Hailey and Gordon's wedding day on the sands of Frankfort, Michigan on a private beach- a breathtaking sight of continuous dunes, crashing waves, and of course the romantic union of two happy souls.  With this freezing Michigan winter, I want to take us back into the depths of the summer heat, and remember this gorgeous and intimate Lake Michigan wedding.

Many of my clients are out of state planners, and sometimes that becomes difficult for me to really get to know them and what makes them tick.  I had a fantastic phone meeting with Hailey and knew instantly that this girl has such a kind heart!  I didn't get to meet Gordon until the wedding, but with someone as sweet natured as Hailey, he was bound to be just as awesome- and he was.  I love when two people are such a match for each other and so incredibly HAPPY to be married.  Their wedding included their families and their closest friends on a beach that Gordon's family has enjoyed for several generations.  It doesn't get more personal than that!  Even now, several months later, I chuckle thinking about my conversations with Gordon's grandmother about the family cottage and how much it meant to her to have Hailey joining their family.

Sit back and enjoy the breezy and warm summer wedding of Hailey and Gordon :






Comments