Miss G: Munro Photography Boudoir Photography || Hastings, Michigan

Michigan Boudoir Photography
www.munrophotos.com


Having Miss G in the studio last month was a true joy!  Her images are stunning and were a huge hit with her fiancé for Christmas.  I'm so incredibly happy that she has allowed me to share a bit about her session with all of you.  If you're on the fence about boudoir, whether it is for yourself or for a loved one, please take a moment to read what Miss G has to say about her time in front of my camera:

"I didn't know anything about Boudoir Photography until I came across a pin on Pinterest while wedding planning. After searching through some profiles/advertisements of photographers near me, I was recommended on to Laura. Even though I had to travel a little further, it was well worth it. She has a great place and most importantly for me, it felt private. Her website was easy to navigate and was informative. We had a lot of correspondence through email prior to my session, she wanted to be sure to answer all of my questions, which she did. I felt very well prepared when I arrived at her charming studio. I was greeted by her and her fabulous make up artist and hair stylist. They all made me feel extremely comfortable and I had a wonderful experience and lots of fun. She helped me put together an accordion album as a surprise Christmas gift for my fiancé. The finished product turned out beautiful and was delivered only days later. My fiancé was so surprised and delighted, to say the least! He loved it so much, he has encouraged me to do another. I really appreciated the one on one time Laura took to make my session and the reveal special for me."

You don't have to be a model.  You don't have to know how to pose.  You don't even need to have a closet full of corsets and knee highs.  It's pretty amazing how just being yourself is more than enough in a world that tells us we need to be more.














Makeup by Erick Rodriguez, Visit Erick's website here


Comments