Hawthorne Gardens, Marshall MI Garden Wedding | Munro Photography

 Munro Photography|
Marshall, Michigan
Wedding Photography for the Awesome


Battle Creek, Michigan and Marshall, Michigan are home to some very unique venues, one of them being the new Hawthorne Gardens (here's their website featuring some images from this wedding).  Nick and Kristin had one rocking ceremony and reception at this venue, though we did choose to do their private first look downtown Battle Creek to give them a little alone time. 

I cannot say enough about what a laid back and cool couple these two are- and their friends and family were so much fun!  It felt like myself and my second shooter for the day, Sheena of SC Photography, were hanging out with friends.  My favorite part? Having a mini-photo shoot with all the bridesmaids in the garden area while setting up lights! You can see the resulting image at the bottom of the post when I was able wrangle Nick and Kristin into the garden after all the girls had their fill.  :)

Nick and Kristin's wedding at Hawthorne was pretty amazing, and I love getting to know new venues.  I see bright and fabulous things in the future for this place. 

A HUGE congrats to Nick and Kristin who had one heck of a memorable wedding!






Comments

Post a Comment