Boudoir? Yes, please.

Imagine my excitement when I received an email from S about needing a boudoir session as a surprise for her husband-to-be... and in talking with her via email, she confided that she has lost a large amount of weight and really wanted a photographer who could capture her as the woman she is now. 

There is nothing more fulfilling than showing someone just how beautiful they really are through portraits. 

S wrote me after her wedding and thanked me for the session and told me how much her new husband loved his leather book- whoo hoo!  I am so incredibly happy that she loved her session- S was the epitome of a fabulous boudoir client... willing to trust me, willing to try anything, and open to having fun. 

Boudoir, to me, isn't about being completely sexual-  it's a complete celebration of who we are as women.  Strong.  Brave.  Gorgeous.  And those amazing qualities come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Thank you for letting me share a bit of your gallery, S! 

For more information about boudoir/glamour sessions with Munro Photography, please click here and visit my main website under the Glamour tab. 







Comments