Rain Can't Hold Us Down

Eric and Trish's wedding day dawned with the dreaded weather report- RAIN. Rain all day. Rain. 

I'm not one to put much stock in the weather reports- I prefer to play it by ear (or sight as the case may be) and I always encourage my clients to keep an open mind when it comes to the weather.  Rain? What rain? It's just magic crystals falling from the sky that give me yet another surface for reflections.  Sure, you might get a tad wet.  Sure, an umbrella may be required.  But- I promise awesome images that document you making your love work through life's storms.  What better way to get married?

When I arrived for Eric and Trish's wedding, everything was a mad rush.  The outdoor wedding was being moved inside the lovely Gull Lake Country Club (whose amazing staff kept everything moving and set up beautifully).  All the plans made for outdoor pictures needed to be altered... but you know what?  Nothing different than a typical wedding- things happen and change and you just adjust.  Eric and Trish adjusted; they were patient with the weather and they wound up with some of my favorite wedding images to date. 


Congratulations to Eric and Trish on their marriage- I have no doubt that these two will make it come rain or shine. 

















Comments