Winter Love

Firstly, I have been a horrible blogger lately, and for that- I'm terribly sorry.  There has been so much in the works for Munro Photography over the past few months-- bridal shows, planning international travel for an upcoming spring wedding, sample album designs, stylized shoot planning.... it has been a fantastically busy whirlwind of all things amazing.    I have never been in the habit of making New Year's resolutions, but I am considering making a dedication to blogging AT least weekly for 2012-- let's see if I can make it happen!

To heat up the coldness that has FINALLY come to Michigan, I had a fabulous engagement session.  I am in love with the romance of this wintery love-session.  (Does that really make any sense? Just say yes.)  Congrats to Lyle and Amie on their engagement-- both have had so much going on this year and deserve nothing but goodness for their lives together. 







Comments

Post a Comment