Wedding Contest Winners!

Tonight is the completion of my month-long 2012 Wedding Contest! Whew- what an adventure!

Let me start off by explaining the rule once more and how I tallied the votes.  I realize that a FB contest can be a bit confusing, especially if you've never participated in one before.  Comments are much easier to tally, but "likes" on a picture also count in my book-- so I simply deleted all double/triple comments, made a list of names of the "likes" and crossed off any names of people who had already left a comment.  No vote was double-counted!

I DO NOT guarantee wedding dates are open, as I am first come/first booked.  I have already started booking for the 2012 season, so even if you've won a prize in this contest, you may want to schedule a consult ASAP! Not to toot my own horn, but I get inquiries almost daily and would hate to not have put out this disclaimer and cause any disappointment! 

Prizes are allocated as follows:
1-5 Votes:  $25.00 Print Credit
6-15 Votes: $30.00 Print Credit
16-25 Votes: $50.00 off package
More than 26 votes- $100.00 off wedding package
Grand Prize: $300 OFF Wedding Package!

The following participants' vote tallies are as follows:
Matt and Libby: 21 votes
Matt and Mary: 18 votes
John and Jennifer: 83 votes
Lyle and Amie: 111 votes
Jay and Theresa: 5 votes
Evan and Traci: 40 votes
Matt and Rachel: 3 votes

SOOOO... CONGRATS TO LYLE AND AMIE, grand prize winners of $300.00 off a wedding package for 2012!

Please, all entrants, contact me at lashmunro@yahoo.com to get a consult scheduled soon! Congratulations to everyone on their engagements and a big THANK YOU for participating in the 2nd Annual Wedding Contest!



Comments