Fall Mini-Sessions

Announcing my ever-popular fall mini-sessions for October! 


I toyed with the idea of offering these sessions at all- but I've found that it's a great way to offer something for those who just want those few pictures of the family, or a quick capture of the milestones in their child's life.  These shorter sessions are offered at a discounted rate for ONE WEEKEND ONLY in October and include an insane deal. 

There are two options:

$75.00- 30 minute session with me, and choice of either a disk of 10 images with print release or a $25.00 print credit for professional prints.

OR

$50.00- 20 minute session and $10.00 Print credit.

All sessions will take place in my private set up in Hastings, MI (think- "outdoor chic") on October 15 or 16.  

To schedule your timeslot, please email me at lashmunro@yahoo.com or visit my main website and click on "contact me" at www.munrophotos.com.  I will provide location directions once a time has been scheduled for you!
DO NOT BOOK IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON SHOWING UP.   
Please help me keep my prices low- when you book a date/time, I’m holding it for you- just you.  Out of goodness, I’ve tried to refrain from having to charge booking fees.  When someone cancels, not only are they out pictures, but I’m out, and so are my other clients who would have booked that date.  Not good all around. Only book if you are going to show.  I really would hate to have to start charging retainer fees for my general sessions and mini-sessions.  


Mini-session disclaimer-  I use my time wisely, no matter what I'm photographing.  Mini-sessions are limited time, and due to the time restriction, galleries may have between 10-25 images.  If you are looking for more, I recommend scheduling a regular session for more personalized attention and great variety.


Comments

  1. I just added this webpage to my feed reader, great stuff. Cannot get enough!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment