Updated Online Ordering



I labored over setting print pricing for the remaining 2011 season, and barring any unforeseen cost increases, I anticipate the new pricing to carry over into the 2012 season.   As with anything that fluctuates, print pricing is subject to change, and I haven't raised my pricing in two years.  The time has come.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised that all this hullabaloo about cost increases really doesn't translate into huge increases for my clients.  Just enough to cover the difference.

Also, I have made a few changes to the process of ordering which are detailed below.

1.  PLEASE place orders online.  It is an easy to follow checkout system from your gallery and helps me keep your orders organized.  With the large number of weddings I have this year, I need every bit of organization I can get! :)
 How to place an order with the Zenfolio shopping cart:
a. Select the photo you wish to purchase and click on "Buy".  A dropdown menu will appear, and click on "Save for Purchasing Later."  Every photo you do this to will be saved and can be accessed by clicking the link in the top left of the screen.
b. Once you have selected all the photos you wish to purchase, click on the link in the top left of the screen to view all the saved photos.  Select the photos you wish to order in the same size, and follow the instructions for adding those sizes to your cart.
c. You can only order one size at a time- for example, to order a 4x6 and a 5x7 of the same image, you will need to select the image twice and add it to your cart twice- once as a 4x6 image, and once as a 5x7.  Good news, though, if you have multiple photos you'd like to order as a 4x6, you can select them all at the same time and add them to the cart. 

2. Orders placed online are shipped directly to you!

3.  You can conveniently pay for your orders online.  I do not ever see credit card numbers or whatnot, all I see is the order, the name, and the address to which it is shipped.  Your privacy is of utmost importance to me.


If you have a question about the updated shopping cart, or would just like to play around with it (just don't ACTUALLY check out), go to www.zenfolio.com/munrophotography and take a look.  It's pretty nifty.  

 

Comments