Jim & Amber .:3/26:.

Now here's a wedding I had been looking forward to for over a year! You may remember Jim and Amber's adorable Saugatuck engagement session from last August, and I just couldn't get over how flippin' cute these two are together.  There's a sweetness to Amber that is balanced with Jim's jovial attitude, and the chemistry is stunning in front of the lens.  

Let's start with Amber- here's the epitomy of a gorgeously effortless bride.  She is stunning!


I love that Amber brought a ziploc bag of beautiful bracelets-- when I asked her why, she shrugged and said she'd know when it's the right one.  Here's her final selection...


Getting ready/salong shots are my absolute favorite to shoot. Besides my time with just the bride and groom, I love the energy before the bride and groom get to see each other.  The above shot was taken as I was leaning on a wall in between to two sections of Panapolous in Portage and realized I had an opportunity to capture "everything" in one go.  

 Ceremony shots are to be savored, and I have, as a general rule, kept them secret for the most part.  But the look on Jim's face is so absolutely tender, that I can hardly keep it all to myself for the next few weeks.
 The above shot speaks for itself.  I love this couple.

High fives for getting through it!
And the last image I've selected is from their first dance. A picture speaks a thousand words. 

And as I sort through the hundreds of images, I know I'll find more to share-- so if you're not already a facebook fan, be sure to "like" the facebook page to see more!


*These images have been adjusted for quick uploading and are extremely low res and are not intended for any purpose other than sneak peeking previews! :)

Comments

  1. cute.. I am ready for wedding season.. why dont oyu follow me on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful writing! You have got the talent of writing beautifully. I individually cherished the way it has been drafted especially the perfect drafting of skilful thoughts.And yes i have bookmarked your site munrophotography.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment